The Jammie Garlock Group
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination, customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run our client appreciation program and keep us involved in our community by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence. The perfect candidate will possess a drive to stay connected in the community and strive to maintain great relationships with clients, vendors and the public. Must also be willing to help with ANY office duties needed as our team grows.
Position will start as a part time position but will grow into full time as needed.
- Coordinate marketing and local social events
- Manage client appreciation calendar
- Act as a liaison between clients and agent
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Deadline driven, extremely organized, excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Open to and always looking for new ideas
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Must have reliable transportation and your own insurance
$9 per hour
About The Jammie Garlock Group
Jammie Garlock has been in the Real Estate and Management industry for over 20 years. She is the Team Leader of Jammie Garlock Group at EXP Realty, one of the top real estate teams in the Jacksonville, NC area.