American Fast Home Buyers
Data Entry/Accounting Clerk responsibilities include entering AR/AP information into QB, keeping financial records updated, sort through mail to enter in AR/AP, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
In this position, you will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, a successful Admin/Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting and clerical functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the office
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and city tax property records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in the database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- High school degree
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
$10 - $15 hourly
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investor with several models of buying/selling houses. We strive to help homeowners find the best solution for their needs. We have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. We are looking to grow our team, even during this trying time. If you are ready for a new adventure where you can learn about the real estate market while helping people sell their home, then you may be the fit for us!