Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
Texas Real Estate Inside Salesperson - Texas Real Estate License Required*
Our Team is the #1 Real Estate Sales Team in Central Texas and is primed to succeed in any market conditions. We are currently seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and an integral part of a team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to earn a dependable salary + substantial commission bonuses, and have a regular schedule in this awesome stress-free real estate career.
Shelly Salas, US Army Veteran, Associate Broker, and Co-Author of Best Selling Book's Real Estate Game Changers and Pay It Forward with Brian Tracy, our team connects buyers and sellers through strategic marketing and advertising.
An amazing client experience is our core focus together with a deep commitment to giving back and having a positive impact in the communities we serve.
An Inside Sales Agent is responsible for prospecting potential buyers and sellers from leads provided to you through marketing. The Inside Sales Agent quickly communicates with these warm leads to connect them with Outside Sales Experts that walk them through the journey of Home Buying! As an Inside Sales Agent, you are responsible for helping countless clients become Home Owners, a truly rewarding position!
What Our People Say About The Salas Team on a recent Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces Blind Survey:
"Our company Is truly value-based and it reflects in every aspect of our business practices. Our leaders share in the responsibility and work in the trenches with the staff and team members regularly and are active participants in the work we do. They do not hold themselves above the team. The overall environment is collaborative and focused on providing the best client experience we can and all team members adhere to that drive and our values with passion."
"I rated our organization the way I did because it is the way everybody, as far as my observation is concerned, is treated. Our input is valued, which is very vital in order for such an organization to grow and succeed. Appreciation to each member is shown and as far as I am concerned, Shelly and Luis regard their employees like family."
- Maintain an active Texas Real Estate license
- Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
- Rigorously follow up with leads provided to you in your pipeline
- Warmly greet all prospects via phone/email/message
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- NO COLD CALLING- working with inbound warm leads generated from marketing
- Convert inbound sales inquiries to appointments with outside sales agents
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Comply with reporting requirements and deadlines
- Follow all company guidelines, policies, and procedures at all times in an effort to meet production goals
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate - outside sales agents
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Support team initiatives and growth
- Be willing to test new ideas and able to provide constructive feedback
- Maintain a professional dress appearance
- Be punctual and dependable in regards to attendance
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Must be a motivated self-starter with self-discipline
- Texas Real Estate License is required, if you are pursuing your license at this time, you are welcome to apply, please select "Pursuing" if you have already begun classes*
- Must have started Texas real estate licensing courses to be considered
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent, self-discipline and self-motivated worker
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic, motivated and solution-oriented
- Able to stay on task without constant supervision to meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific marketing/lead technologies
- Decisive and proactive
- The ideal candidate will be open to a flexible schedule to include weekends and evenings
- Willingness and desire to help participate in community give-back initiatives
- Possess the ability to receive and give feedback in a professional manner
- Interested in giving back to our local community
- Be able to work remotely in a professional manner
- Maintain a professional dress appearance
- Maintain a professional social media presence as an ambassador of The Salas Team
*If you are interested in obtaining your Real Estate license, you are welcome to apply for further guidance.
$25,000 Salary plus Commissions and Bonuses
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Ranked among Top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the United States (by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- Ranked #2 Agent in the Nation in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (by NAHREP)
- Ranked 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Americas Best Real Estate Professionals Nationwide (based on transactions by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- In 2019, we helped over 600+ clients sell or purchase real estate locally
- #1953 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America
- In a recent blind survey by Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces, our team members best described The Salas Team as “Family”
We are HARDWORKING. We are COMMITTED to your career growth. We work with ACCOUNTABLE people. We are looking for LEADERS and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To exceed expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining a high level of commitment to our community and bottom-line profitability.