Tru Advantage Realty
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Must have high school diploma or GED
$11 - $15 hourly
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.