RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc. Brokerage
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning. The ideal candidate should be fun and a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekend and evening availability
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
About RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc. Brokerage
I have worked in the Real Estate Industry for over 25 years in the Niagara Region for RE/MAX Garden City Realty Inc. which has over 75 great agents in our company. My business is continually growing and we continue to offer a first class buying and selling experience for all of my present and past clients.