Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We help families build wealth through real estate. We are looking for more people who are accountable, caring, take ownership in what they do, and give everything their best.