RE/MAX North-San Antonio
We are hiring for an administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
- Handle the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, cards for important dates, and any other business related supplies and materials
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- Control all business administrative duties for agents so they can limit their activities to listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and generating leads
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on listing and transaction management
- Establish and maintain all systems for buyers, sellers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Displays exceptional communication, time management, organization, and customer service skills
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Currently working towards or willing to work towards a Real Estate License.
About RE/MAX North-San Antonio
We are a growing real estate team with RE/MAX North-San Antonio looking to expand. Our mission is to provide an outstanding customer experience for our clients. Whoever fills this position will help to further achieve this mission for our business.