Anderson Mosier Realty
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Weekend and evening availability
- Real estate license preferred
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Anderson Mosier Realty
Our mission: to become the number one real estate team in the state of Minnesota.
Our Vision: Helping people to thrive, we just happen to do real estate.
Come join our dynamic team and take your real estate career to the next level! We provide leads and the coaching. No hidden fees or dues. We're looking for someone who's ready to come into the office and work hard on a daily basis. We look forward to meeting you!