Real Estate Homeselling Team
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Great written and verbal skills
- Available evenings and weekends
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. We strive to have the highest producing agents in the area! Come join our team!