We’re hiring a motivated part time real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Available evenings and weekends
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Real estate license preferred
$18 - $22 hourly
We are a successful real estate partnership looking to grow our team by hiring like-minded, ambitious, and hardworking individuals to grow with us as we strive to become the number one real estate company in the GTA.