The Carter Team - Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must be detail oriented
$13 per hour
About The Carter Team - Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
THE CARTER TEAM is.........
- Knowledgeable. We strive to understand our markets and our clients’ needs.
- Connected. Relationships are everything to us; we connect people to their homes and to their communities.
- Passionate. We believe that serving others by giving back can change the world.
- Playful. We love what we do and it shows.
- Upstanding. Our clients’ needs and best interests are at the heart of everything we do.
- Effective. We set a high bar and give 2nd-mile service to our clients