TruStart Home Buyers
This is a 20-hour part-time position. Hours may increase with employee proficiency and as we grow busier.
We are searching for a diligent office/marketing assistant to provide administrative and marketing support. You will be responsible for a myriad of tasks, including but not limited to, communicating in a timely and friendly manner, social media marketing and direct mail campaigns, completing due diligence on real estate closings, etc. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills and have some background in customer service. Applicants should also be able to juggle multiple tasks at one time and be able to change direction swiftly to meet the demands of the growing company. Be able to work quickly and efficiently. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Assist in marketing efforts including, print, text and social media campaigns.
- Maintain spreadsheets and keep them up to date
- Pull data lists for all marketing channels
- Effectively create and manage a social media campaign
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Schedule appointments for Acquisition Specialist
- Manage customer relations tool and any and all other databases
- Improve customer retention rates
- Answer phone calls, emails, and texts from marketing campaigns
- Minimal property management
- Assist the Office Manager on any miscellaneous office tasks as necessary
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and EXTREMELY ORGANIZED
- Willingness to learn
- Spanish speaking a plus
$12 - $14 hourly
About TruStart Home Buyers
TruStart Home Buyers is a small but rapidly growing family-owned real estate investment and development company. In addition, we expect to expand to other markets. We value our employees but expect hard work, speed, and diligence.