Premier Homes Team
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an administrative assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have real estate experience helping agents from listing to close. There are advancement opportunities for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization. If this piques your interest, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Do administrative duties like preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, answering phones, talking with customers, taking minutes, etc
- Recruit, hire, and train all ongoing and future administrative hires
- Grow our brand through social media, website management, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Make and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports and provide insight on any challenges or issues
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions, and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Excellent customer service, time management, organization, and communication skills
$18 - $20 hourly
About Premier Homes Team
Bringing Value to the Lives We Touch and the Communities We Serve!
Whether you are buying, selling, or just considering your options, our wealth of knowledge about the real estate process can help you become well informed and primed for success.