Provident Real Estate
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- High school diploma or equivalent required
About Provident Real Estate
Our office is located in Eastvale, CA and we service the entire Inland Empire, OC, LA and San Diego Counties. We pride ourselves in providing unparalleled service. We act as a team lifting each other up, rooting for each member on the team and celebrate in each others victories. Our mentorship is like no other, we provide practical training for all our mentee's, strong management support and team leaders that are always available when needed. Your success is our focus!