Trystan King Real Estate
Looking for an experienced, high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time with the opportunity to grow into a full-time, Administrative/Marketing Assistant to run the backend support. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also help with social media and physical marketing.
Part-time, 20 hours/week with opportunity for full time.
- Enter and maintain all listings in Paragon, PCS, and all online platforms
- Manage contracts and documents for listings and sales, Order strata/property documents, Realtor support.
- Manage incoming emails from clients, service providers, and cooperating agents and handle internal office communication
- Assemble pre-listing packets, prepare contracts and listing documents
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers, and coordinate with the appropriate service providers to produce and distribute all marketing materials
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Coordinate service providers such as photographers and cleaners
- Coordinate appointment schedules for open houses, listing presentations, showings, and other necessary engagements
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Strong command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience in social media marketing and/or advertising
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Superior customer service skills, including excellent telephone manner
- Flexible in the daily routine with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Quick learner and team player, ability to multitask
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google documents
- Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign knowledge is an asset
$18 per hour
About Trystan King Real Estate
Hello! My name is Trystan King, a realtor with Stonehaus Realty. I grew up in Burnaby and Coquitlam, graduating from the Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship Diploma program at BCIT. From there, I decided to get my Real Estate License. I began my real estate career just over 2 years ago. I was quickly able to build my business to the point where I am now needing help. I am looking to extend to another level with someone committed and reliable.
For more information on me, please visit my website trystanking.ca