Breuer Choice Realty Group
We are hiring for an administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
- Give world-class customer service to our client base and vendors so achieve improved brand recognition
- Build our brand through website management, social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Make and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports and provide insight on any challenges or issues
- Coordinate the process for recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all administrative hires
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all listing and transaction management
- Establish and maintain all systems for buyers, sellers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Oversee all aspects of the agents’ business administration duties so agents can focus on listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and lead generation
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and within a team, have a desire for continual growth, expansion, and a passion for creating high energy environments.
- Be a fast learner with a quick mind and be willing to work hard and smart.
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- MUST BE extremely tech-savvy: have advanced computer skills on Microsoft Office, Google apps, have social media experience, ability to learn additional ones pertinent to office and real estate needs including but not limited to, sales-based CRM, Command, Bomb Bomb video creation.
- To apply for this position: Send your Resume with "Why I would excel in this position" in the subject line.
$35,000 - $ 60,000
About Breuer Choice Realty Group
We are an energetic and top producing real estate team Breuer Choice Realty Group at Keller Williams Classic Realty located in Coon Rapids, MN. This is not just a job, this is a place to grow and help build a career. We are growth minded and there are infinite opportunities for development and advancement.