Moffett Group RE
We’re looking to hire someone who is hungry, humble, smart, and coachable as a real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Weekend and evening availability
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
$15 - $25 hourly + $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
About Moffett Group RE
We are a high producing real estate team located in Utah County. The market has only become crazier since COVID and we are working overtime to keep up.