Giving Tree Realty
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team! Apply now!
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Giving Tree Realty
Giving Tree Realty was recently honored to receive the coveted "Best Places to Work" award! Tremendous opportunity to join a firm that is truly a family of caring individuals! We are a truly unique company whose Values are based on a foundation of GIVING BACK to the community.
Giving Tree Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate firms in the Carolinas. We donate a portion of every real estate transaction to a local charity or non-profit organization. When you choose to work with us, you instantly become part of our good works.