Liberty Real Estate
We are hiring a full-time, motivated real estate Acquisitions Specialist to join our growing team!
Are you an enthusiastic “A-Player” seeking an opportunity to spread your wings and make over 6 figures a year?
Do you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset?
Then this CAREER is FOR YOU!!!
The Ideal Candidate:
A professional who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity. This person is teachable and always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, reading blogs, or whatever means possible.
This candidate is a fast starter, is highly money motivated, and is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career.
This person doesn't whine nor make excuses; they get results and are proud of them. This candidate can follow instructions and is detail orientated.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO FINALLY EARN WHAT YOU DESERVE WITH NO CEILING ON YOUR INCOME!!!
How It Works
You will be part of a passionate team that executes well and is good at working together through issues that arise. Your primary role will be to talk with potential sellers to get a clear understanding of what they want and need, then work together to find the best solutions. You will be using phone, text, and email (also social media on occasion).
- Talk to/ set appointments with potential sellers to get a clear understanding of what they want and need, then, work together to find the best solutions.
- Meet with distressed/motivated sellers that want to sell their house fast.
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections and get the contract signed.
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive the business forward.
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task.
- Long-term, consistent follow-up with sales prospects.
- 2 + years or more of sales experience
- Experience with closing sales deals in the home
- Ability to learn new online tools such as CRMs
- Ability to learn how to value real estate from an investors perspective
- Perfect the ask. Know-how and when to talk money with your client to agree to a price and terms that are a win, win.
- Strong, consistent follow-up with clients.
- Ability to work as an active member of a team
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Talk with people at their level in their preferred medium (phone, text, email, chat)
- Identify any hidden or additional needs or people involved with the decision.
- Become a valuable resource and trusted advisor for your clients
- In-depth understanding of company services and their position in the industry
You Should Apply If
- You have a “Whatever-It-Takes” attitude and are willing to go above-and-beyond
- You are willing to hustle and understand that your take-home-pay is based on your performance
- You are experienced and comfortable working on the phones, whether this experience is from real-estate sales or another type of sales
- You are looking for a long-term position with a large potential for growth
You Should Not Apply If
- You have no experience in sales
- You have an introverted personality and/or are unwilling to get aggressive with your sales tactics
- You do not hold a high level of integrity
- You are not a team player
- You have a bad attitude
- You are looking for a short-term career opportunity
$50,000 + Commission
About Liberty Real Estate
The process and responsibility of selling an unwanted house can be overwhelming. At Liberty, we help people hit the real estate reset button in challenging situations, so they can be liberated and move forward.
Each house has its own challenges. Having worked in real estate for over a decade, we get it- Every situation is different.
We’ve crafted many solutions to meet specific needs- Every solution is unique
Whether or not we buy every house, we want to help you with expert advice- Every person is important.