American Home Acquisitions
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
$33,000 - $68,000 yearly
About American Home Acquisitions
American Home Acquisitions is a Better Business Bureau and Veteran-Owned Company with a mission to make the home buying process as painless as possible.
We are culture-focused with a goal to help all of our team members build generational wealth for themselves and their families.
We make money by marketing to people who may be in need of selling their house, and we offer a service of allowing a homeowner to sell their house quickly, hassle-free, and we buy in cash. We then take that property we purchased and sell it for a profit.