Riverstone Investments, Inc.
We are hiring a motivated real estate Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team!
Are you an enthusiastic “A-Player” seeking an opportunity to spread your wings and make over 6 figures a year?
Do you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset?
Then this CAREER is FOR YOU!!!
The Ideal Candidate:
A professional who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity. This person is teachable and always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, reading blogs, or whatever means possible.
This candidate is a fast starter, is highly money motivated and is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career.
This person doesn't whine nor make excuses; they get results and are proud of it. This candidate can follow instructions and is detail orientated.
If you are average, you can earn $70,000 a year with our sales team. If you are awesome, you can earn over $100,000+.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO FINALLY EARN WHAT YOU DESERVE WITH NO CEILING ON YOUR INCOME!!!
How It Works
You will be part of a passionate team that executes well and is good at working together through issues that arise. Riverstone generates leads through mailers, texting, and online channels. Your primary role will be to talk with potential sellers to get a clear understanding of what they want and need, then, work together to find the best solutions. You will be using phone, text, and email (also social media on occasion). If local, you will also visit the properties, take a few pictures, and negotiate the offer.
- The real estate market is booming and the future outlook is bright. This is your opportunity to cash in by working with a proven team.
- Learn top-notch real estate investing techniques and business methods from experienced entrepreneurs.
- You have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team in an environment that challenges you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Have the opportunity to enter into real estate investing without spending or risking any of your money on business overhead expenses.
Compensation is $42,000/year + 10% commission ($70k to $110K/year depending on performance)
- Talk with potential sellers to get a clear understanding of what they want and need, then, work together to find the best solutions
- Meet with distressed/motivated sellers that want to sell their house fast for cash
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections and get the contract signed
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task
- Long-term, consistent follow up with sales prospects
The Right Person
- 2 years or more of sales experience
- Experience with sales or real estate contracts
- Familiar with the Minneapolis real estate market
- Ability to learn new online tools such as CRMs
- Ability to learn how to value real estate from an investors perspective
- Perfect the ask. Know how and when to talk money with your client to agree to a price and terms that is a win, win.
- Strong, consistent follow up with clients.
- Talk with people at their level in their preferred medium (phone, txt, email, chat)
- Identify any hidden or additional needs or people involved with the decision.
- Become a valuable resource and trusted advisor for your clients
You Should Apply If
- You have a “Whatever-It-Takes” attitude and are willing to go above-and-beyond
- You are willing to hustle and understand that your take-home-pay is based on your performance
- You are experienced and comfortable working on the phones, whether this experience is from real-estate sales or another type of sales
- You are looking for a long-term position with a large potential for growth
- You are willing to do “Whatever-It-Takes” and pay your dues like everyone else
You Should Not Apply If
- You have no experience in sales
- You have an introverted personality and/or are unwilling to get aggressive with your sales tactics
- You do not hold a high level of integrity
- You are not a team player
- You have a bad attitude
- You are looking for a short-term career opportunity
$42,000/year + 10% commission
About Riverstone Investments, Inc.
We believe a property should not hold you back from a better life. We want to help you realize new freedom.
Also we really, really love seeing properties get a new life! Whether it is just a splash of paint, a new kitchen and garage, or, a new family! Your property has so much left to give.
Keep it simple - Life is complicated enough. Look for the simplest path to your goal.
Transparency - We are open with our intention and information
Look for the win win - We all win by finding value for everyone involved. Think: Abundance, not scarcity.