Cinch Home Buyers
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
To Put Yourself Ahead of the Crowd and Get Considered for an Interview
- Make sure to take BOTH assessments, one comes to your email. https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/76FC/DispoWize
- Message "Crowd" so I know you saw this.
- Message a Vocaroo.com voice message telling why we are a great fit for each other.
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
About Cinch Home Buyers
Cinch Home Buyers is a company that cares about our employees and clients as they are family, and we are goal-oriented. We’re a team united by our shared values of honesty, hard work, goal-oriented, and team-driven.
We are a virtual Real Estate business, with 14 employees, we work with tens of thousands of sellers and buyers, who love our relationship with them!