Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Canopy LLC
We are a real estate wholesaling company. We are consistently searching, contacting, acquiring, and selling properties for a profit. The structure of the company allows members to receive commission-based compensation. Our mission is to contribute to the financial freedom of our members, through ethical service of others.