McKinnon Home Buyers
McKinnon Home Buyers is a growing real estate investment company who buys and sells properties across Oklahoma City with the primary intent of creating positive outcomes for people in predicaments. We are seeking a highly motivated full-time sales representative that understands that success comes through hard work and tenacity. Sales experience is a plus, but training will be provided. Compensation will be a base pay plus commissions.
- Respond to all leads and close on them
- Negotiate, contract, and inspect both on-market and off-market investment opportunities
- Generate leads by various sources: auctions, pre-foreclosures, Craigslist ads, direct mail, website, realtor list, networking events, cold calling, etc.
- Manage pipeline of prospects
- Follow-up on leads in a timely manner
- Review and organize due diligence on potential properties
- Schedule and organize inspections on potential properties
- Act as lead contact for sellers
- Negotiate with sellers on properties
- Overcome objections
- Answer/return/follow up phone calls generated by the lead system
- Schedule and conduct appointments and negotiate a win/win solution for both parties
- Build rapport with the sellers to overcome objections to get the deal signed
- Must be results-driven and have the mindset to want more financially
- Use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all parties involved
- Close contracts in a timely manner
- Willing to learn the industry and help us maintain and grow our marketplace position
- Attend business meetings and training as required
- Perform other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma and/or Associate’s degree in Business
- 2-4 years of sales closing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About McKinnon Home Buyers
McKinnon Home Buyers is Oklahoma’s local home buying company. We listen to our customers, find solutions, and follow-through on what we say.
We do not condone or support old-school, manipulative, high-pressure sales tactics.
We are an extremely interdependent team, we have a local office but have the flexibility to work virtually much of the time, all while maintaining a family atmosphere. We are always there for each other, encourage one another, hold ourselves accountable, and strive for greatness and improvement daily.
The culture and brand we have built is everything to us, and we only want to attract great people who love what they do and who are fully aligned with our core values.
- Our Core Values Are
- Action – We strive to get things done
- Growth – Getting better & faster
- Integrity – Do what we say, say what we do
- Profit – Allows us to make a difference like giving back to our community.