Here at Offer Tennessee, we fundamentally want to change how people sell their homes by offering multiple options to our clients versus the traditional way!
We are looking for high performers with top-level service. If you are...
- Constantly exceeding your goals
- Persistently surpassing your peers
- Continuing to strive to be the best day in and day out
..... we have a no-cap sales role just for you!
Working with us, (a fast-paced real estate investment sales team) you will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with homeowners. You’ll be following up on the phone with warm to hot leads, taking them through our proven sales process, and closing deals. We invest heavily into our team and only want A++ players. We have created a fun environment and culture where our employees look forward to coming to work.
We offer competitive compensation with a base plus commission! The average person should make $85,000 a year! Top performers should make $120,000 a year but there is no cap!
If you're ready for an exciting career change to not only maximize your earning potential but create a better life/career, make sure you are a part of our team by applying now!
- Generate and close your own leads utilizing company resources by various sources: auctions, pre-foreclosures, Craigslist ads, realtor lists, seller leads lists, networking events, cold calling, etc.
- Negotiate, contract, and inspect both on-market and off-market investment opportunities
- Manage a pipeline of prospects and act as lead contact for sellers
- Negotiate with sellers on properties and overcome objections and deal destroyers to close contracts in a timely manner
- Schedule and conduct appointments
- Use the CRM daily to add, update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all parties involved
- Attend business meetings and training as required
- High School Diploma and/or Associate’s Degree in Business
- Sales/closing experience is preferred, but not required
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments on the phone
- Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the Google Docs and/or MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and the ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Dependable with excellent time management
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Outstanding written, grammar, and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Possess excellent problem-solving, organization, and planning skills
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients
- Ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Strong relationship management
$85,000 - $120,000 Plus Commission
About Offer Tennessee
Offer Tennessee is a real estate solutions company based out of Nashville. We’re a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners find win-win solutions for their problems, whether they’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell their property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
These core values are the center of our beliefs and shape who we are and how we run our business: