Southern House Buyers LLC
We are growing very quickly and are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties in the Mobile and Baldwin areas for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team! Apply now!
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Contact, follow up on, and manage buyer and seller leads generated by the marketing department
- Set and carryout appointments to evaluate the condition and value of properties
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Must fit in with company culture
- Relentless with following up on leads
- Be very skilled at managing time and prioritize work
- Have a passion to perfect their craft and become a sales expert
- Ability to communicate effectively with sellers and all levels of the company
- Be solely responsible for the effectiveness of your peer-to-peer communications
$45,000+ a year
About Southern House Buyers LLC
Southern House Buyers LLC has been buying and selling single-family homes in Mobile and Baldwin County for 15 years. We buy homes to fix and flip, and to add to our rental portfolio. We have recently expanded to Pensacola, and need your help locking in deals!
You can visit our website to learn more about our company at www.webuysouthernhouses.com
To apply for this job, please submit your resume, and complete the disc test. Once we get your resume, you will receive an email with further instructions.