Volunteer Buyers GP
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team! Apply now!
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Liaise between sellers, title company, transaction coordinator, and dispositions team
- Become excellent and utilize CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor the closing process
- Respond to all leads in a lightning-fast manner to drive business through the roof
- Understand market trends, comps, sales data, renovation budgets, and property valuations.
- Prepare and underwrite purchase agreements with sellers so the investment company can buy each asset (deal) at a discount
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
$55,000 - $75,000 per year
About Volunteer Buyers GP
Volunteer Buyers is a local home buying company whose primary goal is to provide solutions to sellers who need to achieve a fast and simple closing.
Most of our team members are focused on solving problems that homeowners have when selling their homes.
We are a young group (in age & company) but we are dedicated to closing deals, helping each other, and pushing ourselves to personally succeed as well.
Some of our team members have enjoyed the success of buying real estate themselves while being employed with us in addition to the valuable work they are doing to solve problems along the way. We also have a fierce tenacity for going after a sale no matter what. (No Leads left behind).
Most of our group has some sort of pay + bonus structured around deal closings. We hope that will be motivating to you to join our young, hungry team!