Freedom Home Buyers
The Inside Acquisitions Specialist is responsible for closing good deals, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. This position involves making cold calls, following up on seller leads via phone calls, emails and texts to new potential clients. The IAS will build relationships with new clients to find what they want, qualify them and set appointments for the Outside Sales Specialist to create solutions and ensure a smooth acquisition of the property. The successful candidate will be career-driven, goal-oriented, passionate, and committed to making a contribution to the team.
If you are someone who:
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude and will go above and beyond when needed.
- Can identify an obstacle or problem – and can present a potential solution.
- Enjoys learning new things and is interested in growing personally and professionally.
- Has an optimistic outlook on life.
- Is willing to hustle and roll up their sleeves to make a measurable impact on the business.
- Thrives on working with a small, dynamic team of incredible and fun people in a continually growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Pushes to achieve great things in life.
- Wants more excitement, challenges and reward for their efforts.
- Looking for a long term position.
- Can work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Top 11 coolest things about working at Freedom Home Buyers:
- Friendly supportive and smart colleagues
- Exceptional education and training
- Paid Time Off
- You can leave early on Fridays during the summertime
- Family is one of our guiding core values
- Fascinating “Flip This House” business model
- Informal hierarchy
- Opportunity is based on ability not tenure
- Have a good idea? We’ll use it!
- Casual Fridays
- The exponential growth and plans for national expansion, which equals unlimited potential and opportunities
- Promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele
- Maximize the number of homes purchased and the resulting profitability
- Place outbound calls generated by external sources to develop a rapport with the client and develop the lead
- Increase conversion rates on leads and appointments
- Influence potential client to set an appointment with Outside Acquisition’s Team member
- Demonstrate mastery of customer service
- Maintain 100% accuracy within CRM system (FreedomSoft)
- Summarize and collate requested information and presents with recommendations to Executive team
- Communicate and coordinate with other members of the team
- Must have 3-5+ years of proven sales experience, consistently exceeding quotas
- High school degree - Bachelor’s degree preferred
$75,000 - $125,000+ Includes Base Salary and Bonus potential
About Freedom Home Buyers
Freedom Home Buyers is a local real estate investment company and one of the largest volume home purchasers in the Jacksonville area. The company’s Core Purpose is to provide freedom through Real Estate, one house at a time. FHB has helped almost 1000 motivated sellers solve their real estate problems. Everyone’s situation is unique, and our dedicated team strives to partner and give personal attention to each individual client’s needs. If you feel you’re a fit with our core values, please continue and we will explore the opportunity for us to work together.
- Be Fair
- Be Loyal
- Be Driven
- Be Positive
- Be Generous
Our Mission: To solve real estate problems with compassion, integrity and determination to help those in need while revitalizing the community
We believe in challenging our associates: when people excel, the company benefits, and associates reap more rewards. It’s a self-sustaining cycle of excellence, which creates a culture that maximizes both work and fun.