Grimes Home Buyers
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with sellers to best serve their needs. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
$50,000 - $75,000+ at plan, commission
About Grimes Home Buyers
Grimes Home Buyers was founded in 2018 by Paul and Rita Grimes. We are family-owned and operated and love serving our local community of property owners. Our mission is to serve property owners and their families with exceptionally fast and easy sale of their real estate while keeping their needs first and foremost. We hold fast to our core values of faith and integrity providing quick and convenient purchasing of properties that provide mutually beneficial value.