We are eagerly seeking a talented, full-time Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist to join our real estate team.
You will pursue negotiating to purchase new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with sellers and buyers for properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information and to drive the business forward
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Use market trends, comps, data research, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Variety of activities - Multiple projects occurring simultaneously, multi-tasking, sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Driven to deliver on your personal KPI's that push you for excellence
- Making numerous phone calls and building rapport with homeowners
- Seeking new systems and methods to acquire properties
- Self-motivation and drive
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals are essential
- High degree of “selling” services in the marketplace
- Fast-paced and results-oriented
- People/relationships focus/ team building
- Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic, stimulating, communicator
- Persuasive “selling” style
- Strong commitment to results
$17 an hour PLUS $1,000 per house
About Rowe Legacy
We are a private real estate investment company that is looking to dominate the New Mexico market. We are fast-paced and love to challenge ourselves to be better and grow responsibly.
If this resonates with you, we can't wait to meet you!