We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly.
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities.
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals.
- Secure new deals and target sellers quickly, give them the information they need to envision doing business with our brand, and close deals efficiently.
- Build rapport with the sellers to overcome objections to get the deal signed.
- Make calls out to those who have called in and expressed interest in selling to us.
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects.
- Must be driven and have the mindset to want more financially than $100K a year.
- Must use the CRM daily for workload and to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience.
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike.
- A consistent top performer in sales.
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred.
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills.
- Proven track record of successful negotiations with sellers (is preferred).
- Ability to keep a job and meet or exceed sales goals.
- Reliable vehicle to drive to and from appointments.
- Confidence talking to someone you are meeting for the first time like you have been lifelong friends.
- STRONG CLOSING SKILLS PREFERRED - the better closer you are the more success you will have.
- ABILITY TO READ PROSPECTS AND PERSUADE THEM DOWN THE PATH YOU DESIRE.
$100,000+ at plan
At BuzzKey, we buy houses, condos, townhouses, multi-family, and commercial properties in any situation or condition. When property owners sell to us, they don’t need to worry about making repairs, cleaning, or moving anything out. We handle all the paperwork and guide them through the process so they can sell quickly and easily and leave the worries to us.