Ohio Cash Buyers
Are you a Real Estate Acquisition wizard? Or do you have what it takes to become a Top-Producing House Buying Specialist in the Dayton/Cincinnati area?
No license necessary!
We have a TON of new leads every month and the number is increasing dramatically ... we need one more CLOSER on the team. We get 100 leads per month now and are fulfilling major marketing contracts that will up the number to 200 minimum ... if you can convert 4% of those qualified leads you would make $124,200 per year. Add in referrals, self-generated leads, and bonuses and you'll be making life-changing money.
You will be learning from the owner of one of the most successful long term real estate investment companies in the Ohio region. This is a very unique opportunity to learn a skill that can make you wealthy and get paid to do so. We close everything...this is not a wholesaling position...you'll learn what it takes to be a true real estate investor.
We will only hire a top producer! You do not need to have sales experience or be a licensed real estate agent … we are simply looking for people who are the absolute best at whatever they do.
We are a small team of high-quality people! You must be a rock-solid individual to work with us. If you can prove a track record of growth and integrity you will be an awesome fit. We are looking for someone who wants to grow and become a high 6-figure earner. If you don’t want to do what it takes to earn 6 figures don’t apply.
Your most important asset will be a no-excuses attitude toward getting houses purchased effectively and efficiently, along with a burning passion for personal growth. Your ability to effectively take ownership of your department and proactively add value will make you an ideal teammate in the battle for supremacy.
You will be reporting Key Process Indicators (KPI's), aka "The Numbers" so if you're willing to be managed by results that YOU are in control of then please apply!
- Processing inbound leads
- Outbound hunting for seller leads
- Researching and performing due diligence on residential properties
- Creating and presenting offers
- Closing deals
- Following up with old leads
- Building rapport and relationships
- Problem Solving
- Reporting KPIs
- Did we mention closing deals?
- Possibly growing to lead other acquisition team members
- Culture: Candidates must first and foremost fit in with our awesome company culture and add value through their insights and experience. Candidates must (obviously) be great at closing sales, relentless with following up on leads, be very skilled at managing time and prioritize work, and have a passion to perfect their craft and become world-class!
- Communication Skills: You have to talk well...and a lot. If you hate phones, this isn't the career for you.
- Type of Person: We only hire “A Players”, you must be the best at what you do. You must fit in well with our team while having a mindset of ownership for your part...This position is directly responsible for the success or failure of the business so if you have a tendency to blame others you will not last. You don’t wait to be told what to do...grab the bull by the horns and GO! You have a complete willingness to do what it takes to win; commitment to continuous personal growth and be eager to learn more about the real estate investment industry. Reliability is big in this position....you will need to keep your agreements even if it hurts to do so. You'll also want to be eager to provide references of bosses and peers from previous jobs...you will be required to do so and we will call them. Lastly, be drama free...we don't like drama. No drama llamas allowed.
- Schedule: Understand that this is not a 9-5 job. We're only looking for those that want a long-term career and understand that this is SALES. We work and take calls when the clients want to make a sale. We're on their time schedule, they are not on ours. You're expected to answer and return calls during all reasonable hours, even at home, out to dinner, etc. Those who succeed here put the client first and make it happen. While the bulk of activity is always during 9a-630p office hours, there will be calls at 845p, calls on Saturday at 830am, calls on Sunday at 442p, etc. We make the sale when clients want to sell and we only surround ourselves with top “A players” that understand this.
- Experience: It's good if you have had a job in sales – but that’s not required; Must have a willingness and desire to take ownership; Must able to get trained in our sales methodologies, take direction AND work independently of management. You will be expected to make phone introductions to previous employers and work peers.
- Preferred: It is preferred you have specific experience in the following areas: Sales, Negotiation, Closing Sales, and Sales Management, trained in the Sandler Selling system or something similar.
- Salary: This position is primarily commission-based – we can offer a small $400/wk stipend in the beginning while you are training and getting up to speed. After that, each deal secures a base fee to you, plus a commission for how well you do. If you’re our top performer, you’ll have NO problem landing as many deals as you want. Your entire pay structure is based on two things: 1) Locking up as many properties as possible using our methods; 2)Buying them for great prices that create win/win scenarios for all parties. That's it!
- Technology: We use most of the basics, like MS Office, but we also use a custom CRM, so let us know how tech savvy you are! You don't need to type 100 wpm, but you will need to be able to use our systems to record notes and info.
- You do need to be with 30 minutes of Springboro because closing "belly to belly" is always the first option.
How to Apply:
If, after reading through the entire ad, you meet the requirements and qualifications necessary and you are certain this is the career for you with a team you want to join, send us a great resume and TELL US WHY IN A COVER LETTER! (You will be prompted to upload your cover letter). Out of 150+ applicants that we'll receive...why do we need to interview you immediately? Be as creative and thorough as you can as we use this as the first line of defense to avoid wasting time reviewing 150 resumes!
You can go a step farther and record a message or video to send us, too. As a salesperson, you know that presentation and hustle are important, so SHOW us your drive and ability!
**Feel free to reach out to us directly on our website or Facebook page, too!
$125,000 - $140,000 yearly
About Ohio Cash Buyers
We’re a small team of 13 here and we’re growing every day. We buy properties in all of Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, NKY and we’ll be expanding to a few other markets soon. We’ve been in business for 18 years and have bought and sold over 2,000 properties!
We are huge on team culture, helping each other, having fun, going to VIP bowling parties, Top Golf, and making work fun. If you feel like you’d be an amazing fit for our team and know you can crush it here…you know what to do!