Cornerstone Properties of Northwest Florida, LLC
Are you a fast paced and competitive salesperson with a history of top performance? Are you independent, aggressive, future thinking, results oriented, and seek control of your own destiny? And do you do your best work under pressure? Lastly, do you want to shed all the corporate games and have your compensation tied directly to performance?
We are a family owned real estate investment company with a track record of success and an incredibly bright future with TONS of growth potential. Sales experience is a must!
The “who” we’re looking for:
- The type of person who likes a changing environment yet seeks to win.
- Someone who has incredible discipline and structure. Maybe you played competitive sports at a high level or some other skill that required an insane amount of discipline. You want to win, and quite frankly, hate to lose.
- Prospect for our avatar customer - homeowners that don’t want to use a realtor to sell.
- Attend vetted in-home appointments and provide solutions for homeowners who have a real estate problem to solve.
- Build rapport and gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Uncover motivation and details specific to the property and selling situation
- Relentlessly follow up with leads and prospects
- Manage and utilize the CRM to accurately document interactions and next steps for all prospects
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Participate in the structured sales training, always being prepared and completing anything assigned
- Thrives in a goal crushing culture. Lives up to verbal and written agreements.
- Tenacious work ethic and efficiency: Can you produce significant output with minimal wasted effort?
- Building Rapport with Honesty and Integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Forward-thinking proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
- Independent self-starter who says “just show me the ropes and let me crush it”
- Aggressive Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive. Grit & determination describe you.
- Not afraid to hear a lot of "No's."
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Without question understands the importance of “speed to lead”.
- Willing to do what it takes to win (ex: evening follow up calls, weekend appointments, etc)
- Enjoys negotiating & meeting new people. Can build meaningful connections and rapport quickly.
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Organized resourceful, detail-oriented enough to get the job done, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
$70,000 - $100,000
About Cornerstone Properties of Northwest Florida, LLC
As the name suggests, our company is built on the Rock. Our company offers red carpet solutions to homeowners who seek to sell their homes outside of the traditional real estate model. Our typical client needs help moving an unwanted property, many for life event reasons. There are literally dozens of reasons.
We’ve been investing in people, homes, & communities since 2016. This year we are on track to invest in 100+ properties, including a mixture of wholesales, “whole-tails”, rehabs, rentals, land acquisition, and new construction. If some of those words don't make sense, that's ok. As long as you are COACHABLE AND TEACHABLE we are happy to educate.
Our high-performance team is made up of 5 motivated members with a passion for people, real estate and self-improvement. If you’re confident you have what it takes to join our high-performance team, please apply.