NNG Capital Fund LLC
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, full-time Acquisitions Sales Specialist that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity, someone who is as interested in personal growth as they are in financial growth!
While we are open to anyone who has what it takes to produce results and make some big money, we imagine this position is going to be filled by one of 2 types of people...
- A sales PRO who has tons of experience closing one on one, in any industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset who is naturally a people person and loves working in a team environment
How It Works
- You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners
- If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team
- Generate and close your own leads utilizing company resources by various sources: auctions, pre-foreclosures, Craigslist ads, website, realtor list, seller leads lists, networking events, cold calling, etc.
- Negotiate, contract, and inspect both on-market and off-market investment opportunities
- Manage a pipeline of prospects and act as lead contact for sellers
- Negotiate with sellers on properties and overcome objections and deal destroyers
- Schedule and conduct appointments
- Use the CRM daily to add, update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all parties involved
- Close contracts in a timely manner
- Attend business meetings and training as required
- High School Diploma and/or Associate’s Degree in Business
- 2-4 years of sales/closing experience (with a proven track record) who is goal-oriented and able to hit metrics
- A real “Go-Getter” who wants to add value, is self-motivated, and results-driven
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the Google Docs and/or MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and the ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must be dependable and have excellent time management
- Outstanding written, grammar, and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills, organization, and planning skills
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and customers
- A roll up your sleeves, and all hands-on deck mentality to cross-functional tasks and assignments with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management
$30,000 base plus 5% Commission on closed deals
About NNG Capital Fund LLC
NNG is a private equity investment fund investing in the secondary whole loan market, specializing in the acquisition and management of undervalued real estate opportunities, including re-performing and non-performing mortgage notes.
These core values are the center of our beliefs and shape who we are and how we run our business: