LaPlace Transforms, LLC
We are currently looking for excellent people with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas. This person would be joining our growing team, which is dedicated to hard work and success in the real estate investment space.
No previous real estate experience is required. What we do require is an enthusiastic, resourceful, and committed person with a motivation to succeed at a high level. This job sometimes requires unconventional hours (nights and weekends), but is designed to allow flexibility and uncapped earning potential.
This position will involve speaking on the phone and meeting with sellers at their homes. We will provide all of the marketing, all of the pre-screened leads and set up appointments for the person who fills this role. As an Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for going on the appointments, building rapport and identifying their needs, then negotiating the purchase of the property for our company. The ability to negotiate the best price possible directly impacts the earning potential you have.
Compensation: $39,000/year plus commission. When on target, total earning potential (salary plus commission) is $80,000-$100,000 per year. The better salesperson you are, the higher your paycheck will be. A great salesperson will earn $80,000 with us, but a star salesperson will earn over $100,000. Quality leads will be provided for you. All you have to do is concentrate on being a great salesperson!
You do not need to have a real estate license to be successful in this business. In fact, the most successful people have no prior real estate experience.
- Manage, build rapport and nurture leads in our company's database.
- Meet with sellers who are motivated to sell their house fast for cash.
- Understand seller motivations and personalities so we can get contracts signed.
- Must be able to overcome objectives and negotiate well.
- Must be able to manage leads and ongoing follow-ups with prospects.
- Must be motivated to bring in outside leads.
- Must be a team player and get along with the other staff.
- Must be able and comfortable with using technology (Smart Phone / Computer / Apps / CRM).
- Must follow the systems and processes in place.
- Our dream person is first and foremost teachable.
- They love to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, listening to podcasts, reading blogs, or any other success rituals out there.
- They're a fast starter and quick learner.
- They can follow instructions and are committed to following through.
- They are good at reading people. In fact, they thrive on trying to figure people out.
- They understand how to work with many types of personalities.
- They enjoy meeting with people and "uncovering their story."
- They're able to hear a story and help people solve a problem.
- They are additionally great at team communication, asking questions to help themselves grow, and respond quickly to tasks and communications.
$39,000 + commission
About LaPlace Transforms, LLC
We have been investing in real estate since 2013 and have rehabbed over 50 houses. This year we are on track to do over 90 deals, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals (if those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as your teachable we are happy to educate!) Our team is made up of 6 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement. Our motto is to "Work Hard and be Nice to People" and our goal is to be the best we possibly can so that we become a trusted resource in the real estate community!