CREG - Cambridge
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a lucrative full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, then apply now!
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Cambridge
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.