Nomis Group International
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
$50,000 - $75,000
About Nomis Group International
Our mission is to impact lives in the communities we serve through real estate. We are all about creating entreleaders who want to have fun, make money and make a difference. Our values are what drive us. We use the acronym S.E.A.R.C.H which stand for Servant leaders, Empowered team, Accountable to our daily tasks, Resourceful to find the answers no matter what, Collaborate with all team members to find the best solutions, and above all we are Hungry to always go get the job done.