Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a part-time or full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly commission based
About Canopy LLC
We are a real estate wholesaling company. We are consistently searching, contacting, acquiring, and selling properties for a profit. The structure of the company allows members to receive commission-based compensation. Our mission is to contribute to the financial freedom of our members, through ethical service of others.