True North Development Group
We are hiring a motivated, full-time real estate Acquisitions Manager to join our growing team!
Are you a seasoned Sales Professional seeking an opportunity to consistently earn over 6 figures a year?
Do you love working with clients to create win-win solutions and putting houses under contract?
Then this career is for YOU!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a seasoned Sales Professional who understands that success comes through hard work, tenacity and skill-building.
- Is a fast starter, highly money motivated, and is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career.
- LIVES and THRIVES in the deal space and has established the mental fortitude to build success in a highly competitive environment.
- Has a growth mindset and believes constant skill and mindset improvement are necessary for consistent results!
- Qualify and Close Incoming Leads
- Talk with potential homeowners to get a clear understanding of what they want and need, then work together to find the best solutions.
- Overcome objections and negotiate a sales contract
- Make and attend homeowner appointments
- Routine follow up- 40-50 outbound calls / day
- Respond to all leads promptly to drive the business forward
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task
- Be challenged to reach your goals and highest potential
- Be challenged to grow and think outside the box
- STRONG sales skills (3 years min) with PROVEN results
- Experience in B2C sales (car sales and insurance, e.g.)
- Developed phone presence and ability to close deals over the phone and in-person
- Possess a high-level EQ- You know your strengths and how to lean into them and use them to your full advantage while keeping your weaknesses from holding you back
- Successful objection handling
- Possess a 'hunter's’ mentality- Results-driven with the mindset of wanting more financially
- Talk with people at their level in their preferred medium (phone, text, email, chat)
- Become a valuable resource and trusted advisor for your clients
- The desire to thrive and grow our business
- Be willing to examine your strengths and weaknesses to be a top performer
- Be committed to the growth of yourself and the company
- This is a full-time, W2, 40hr / week, M-Sat. a position with evening and weekend hours required with regularity.
- This successful candidate will be physically based in Pueblo and will work remotely from a home office
$30,000 Base plus Commission
About True North Development Group
True North Development Group is a growing, family-owned real estate investment firm whose mission is to Invest in our Community. We have worked incredibly hard to develop a strong reputation within our community and pride ourselves on 100% positive feedback from our Clients.
Our Core Values: