Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Receive/make calls from all avenues of marketing and evaluate all qualified leads
- Report to and assist Sales Manager by ensuring leads are properly qualified and offered
- Test and evaluate consumer response to different negotiations tactics and scripts
- Link the proper leads to the proper campaigns for accurate tracking and measuring. Work with the Marketing Manager if necessary
- Evaluate properties and get contracts with potential sellers to purchase their homes
- Actively seek referrals and introductions to networks of potential clients
- Give ratified contracts to Closing Department
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary
- Hold to the highest ethical standards and use business judgment to balance the needs of the client with the needs of the company
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Sales Experience is required for this position
- Must have superior organizational and time management skills in order to execute a consistent, seamless experience for all parties involved
- Able to work at a fast pace and keep up with multiple tasks at once
- Prioritizes efficiently and effectively
- Has a high level of patience and doesn't become discouraged at the first, second, third, or even fourth "no" - finds a way to get to the "yes"
- Able to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Has a strong sales background, specifically using relationship-building to form a relationship or close a deal and earn business, rather than aggressive sharky behavior
- Able to adapt to changes in a growing business and evolve with the company’s growth
- Proactive, eager to learn, and has a growth mindset; loves and seeks coaching and feedback to improve
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, but also a great team player
- Experience in selling a service rather than a product is a plus!
- Experience in real estate is preferred, but not required - we provide in-depth training in our industry and paid on-the-job training
About TruBuyers, LLC
TRUBUYERS, LLC is one of the fasting growing real estate investment companies in the US. Currently, we purchase properties directly from homeowners in various markets. TruBuyers, LLC works with many other companies across the US and is known for the hustle and grind.
We take pride in having an energetic, motivational work environment. We believe in fulfillment in work and in life - we don’t want this to just be a “job” to you.
We pride ourselves on our employees' growth financially and mentally as well as on creating leaders within our company who can compete in this fast-changing market.