Executive Realty Advisors at Keller Williams
Real Estate License NOT required.
The Real Estate Investing Buying Specialist is responsible for qualifying as well as generating property leads that fit our buying criteria. This will include everything from sourcing and nurturing leads to analyzing properties and negotiating contracts based on our guidelines.
This is an exciting chance for the right person to be a part of a growing company and team. You will be paid a commission only, no base, on all leads that are converted into closed deals. This is a full-time, in-office sales position. Must be able to work independently and on a team! Dedication and a strong work ethic are mandatory. This is not a work-from-home position, in-office attendance is a must.
- You must be personable. You will be speaking with sellers on a daily basis, so if you are comfortable or able to build rapport quickly over the phone, this is the position for you
- Be a self-starter. Although you will have the team assisting you, ultimately you are responsible for managing the lead pipeline, lead generation, and bringing properties forward that we want to buy
- Organized and detail-orientated. You will be tracking and managing multiple leads and properties with tight timelines at every stage in the process
- Computer literate as all of our work is done on the computer. The ability to learn new software quickly and use multiple online resources is an asset for the position
- All training is provided in house
- Visit properties, value the property and determine eligibility
- Manage customer relationships
- License not required
- We are willing to train and invest in the right individual, but you must be open-minded and enthusiastic about learning our systems and processes
- Professional appearance
- Must have a strong desire to learn the industry
- Must be coachable
- Must have drive and passion for real estate
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with owners and co-workers
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation and insurance
- A professional demeanor is a must
$60,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Executive Realty Advisors at Keller Williams
Executive Realty Advisors at Keller Williams is a group of real estate professionals specifically created and selected to work toward the common goal of meeting our clients’ expectations while assisting them in achieving their short and long-term real estate goals. Together, the team’s unique talents and energies can achieve more than any single agent can accomplish. Within the team, individuals specialize in their area of talent, and therefore; their service to the team provides more together than we possibly could as individuals. This synergy allows us to offer a higher level of service and expertise to the clients that we serve.