West Richards Properties
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with sellers in order to buy these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism with clients to ensure high client satisfaction
- Gain trust and build rapport with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a purchase agreement
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
- Must be driven and passionate about solving problems and creating solutions through the use of real estate
- 1+ years of sales experience is required
About West Richards Properties
We are a local Houston, TX-based Real Estate Investment company looking to add some awesome team members to our company! We are a company that you can grow with, offering lots of opportunities to succeed for the right person. Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus, but not required. We are a company that works hard but also loves to have fun while doing it.
We acquire properties directly from sellers and have multiple exit strategies to ensure a win/win situation.
We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, team-oriented, with a great work ethic, and a desire to achieve big goals!