Giving Tree Realty
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Sales, Business or a related field of study preferred
$120,000 - $130,000 yearly
About Giving Tree Realty
Giving Tree Realty was recently honored to receive the coveted "Best Places to Work" award! Tremendous opportunity to join a firm that is truly a family of caring individuals! We are a truly unique company who's Values are based on a foundation of GIVING BACK to the community.
Giving Tree Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate firms in the Carolinas. We donate a portion of every real estate transaction to a local charity or non-profit organization. When you choose to work with us, you instantly become part of our good works.