Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Outbound Prospecting. 100+ Calls Per Day
- Attend Networking Events to Acquire Clients
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- You Will Be: Self-Sufficient, Self-Motivated, Self-Confident, an "A" player
- You Will Need: Independence, Control of own activities, Great time management skills
- You Like Hearing: Take risks and learn from mistakes, Take on the challenge of… Manage multiple priorities, Take the initiative
- Must be able to work full-time. Schedules can be somewhat flexible with advancement.
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and a goal-oriented personality
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Background and track record of success in selling is preferred.
- Clean background check required
- Drivers License Required
- Must be extremely proficient in selling over the phone and in-person
- A Real Estate License is not required
$85,000 + at plan commission
About Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Rapid Fire Home Buyers is one of the southeast’s fastest-growing real estate companies! We have a focused, driven team that buys homes at scale and improves communities one house at a time.
Rapid Fire Home Buyers started in 2019 in a single room, with two employees, and A LOT of hustle. Today we have three offices serving Montgomery, AL, Lexington, KY, and Columbus, GA with 25 team members. Our 10-year plan includes companywide growth by entering an additional 23 markets, growing revenue to $250M per year, and buying over 15,000 houses per year.