Giving Tree Realty
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
Put others FIRST and you'll never be second!
- Do you have high integrity and good character?
- Are you passionate?
- Are you a "giver?"
- Do you have a fire in your belly?
- Are you Professional?
- Do you want to help people?
- Are you a self-starter who can handle a large volume of clients and data?
- Is a work-home balance important to you? (Hint: It's important to us!)
- If you've answered yes to all of the above, we encourage you to apply now!
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Must have North Carolina Real Estate License
- Must have completed a minimum of 5 Real Estate transactions over the past 12 months
- Must be coachable and self-motivated
- Must have high integrity
- Must have good character
Have the best: a team environment with cutting edge technology, coaching, training, mentoring, and support along with leads, leads, leads!
General Brokerage: sell to your personal leads at a 90/10 split!
$120,000 - $150,000
About Giving Tree Realty
Giving Tree Realty was recently honored to receive the coveted "Best Places to Work" award! Tremendous opportunity to join a firm that is truly a family of caring individuals! We are a truly unique company who's Values are based on a foundation of GIVING BACK to the community.
Giving Tree Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate firms in the Carolinas. We donate a portion of every real estate transaction to a local charity or non-profit organization. When you choose to work with us, you instantly become part of our good works.