The Taylor Team at KW
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$36,000 - $48,000 yearly
About The Taylor Team at KW
The Taylor Team represents one of the most technology forward growth minded teams in the Southwest, serving Tucson, AZ, Austin, TX and Southern CA. We've helped over 1,500 families buy, sell, and build wealth through investing in real estate over the last two decades.