NewLook Realty Company
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Follow up on leads and appointments set by the Lead Manager.
- Gain the trust of prospects and overcome objections to facilitate a signed contract.
- Be able to listen to sellers, and develop solutions to their problems.
- Understand and work with different personalities.
- Have a strong ability to read people.
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition.
- Provide leadership with accurate property comps used to present the maximum allowed offer to the seller.
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
- Assess comparable properties, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends.
- Prepare contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions.
- While we do advertise heavily in Sacramento and the surrounding counties, we also have a great back office Salesforce CRM database to cultivate leads in.
- Our marketing will provide inbound leads, and you will be required to generate leads yourself through various means, including cold calling, networking, and working the MLS.
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Must be coachable and willing to learn.
- Able to work well independently and collaborate with team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, G Suite, and the ability to learn our CRM databases.
- Access to a computer able to handle Windows 10 Generation software, run our CRM(Salesforce) and GSuite tools.
- Proficient with iPad tools and features to work with our seller-facing iPad software for in-home presentations.
- Ability to take photos and videos of the home and with the seller for our social media marketing.
- Reliable transportation required.
- A real estate license is not needed, no real estate experience is required, in fact, the most successful people have no real estate experience at all.
- What we do require is an enthusiastic, resourceful, committed person with the motivation to succeed at a high level and a proven track record of success.
- Additionally, we require 10+ years of overall professional experience of which at least 5 years involve working directly in a consultative sales position.
About NewLook Realty Company
NewLook Realty is a Veteran-Owned, Better Business Bureau A+ rated company that has served the Sacramento and Northern California area for 27 years! We take pride in offering our sellers a fair offer and providing transparency in our processes and offers. Most of the sellers we work with are facing financial distress and need to sell their home fast for the best offer possible. We offer our sellers top-notch support and a fair market evaluation of their home, and even provide a moving allowance after the sale! Beyond the purchase of the home, we completely renovate and restore the home to meet current market standards. At NewLook Realty we have a passion for real estate and serving our community with integrity. Our team is filled with high performing professionals who enjoy working with our sellers and collaborating in a fast-paced team environment.