Robin Hood Real Estate
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a lucrative full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, then apply now!
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- You must have the ability to talk to homeowners on the phone and take gentle control whilst building rapport in uncomfortable situations where emotions for your prospect could be high
- You are a chameleon and have the ability to put people at ease, make them feel comfortable, ask great questions, show empathy, and establish their motivation
- Your charm and grace are only outweighed by your pursuit of new business
- You prospect like an animal and work a lead to a no
- You follow a proven sales process with incredible consultative listening skills. You can orchestrate a complex situation and make it easy for people to make decisions after sharing their reasons to do business, and you are able to identify and remove possible deal-killers before going for the close
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Prior success selling and or setting appointments on the phone B2C, within a competitive market against established vendors is preferable but nothing beats a top-notch attitude mixed with coachability
ABILITY TO CLOSE
- You excel at closing new opportunities and have strong closing skills which allow you to close on the first call without the prospect feeling pressure. You are highly motivated and goal orientated and able to work both without supervision and as part of a team. You have prior sales earnings in excess of $60,000 on a variable comp plan
If this describes you then please complete our application. Please be sure to:
- Give a detailed reason as to why you think you would be a good asset to the team.
- Your availability and Start time
- Upload a recent resume
To combat the Covid-19 pandemic. We wear masks in the office and provide hand sanitizers to workers. Also, maintain social distancing.
$40,000 - $60,000 + bonuses
About Robin Hood Real Estate
We are a small high performing team that sources and purchases residential Real Estate throughout the Richmond and surrounding counties. We are currently entering new markets nationwide and are looking for like-minded people to join us as we grow.