Keller Williams Eagle Realty
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Customer relationship management: Act as the primary point of contact for prospective clients (homeowners looking to sell), building rapport to determine their needs and the optimal transaction solution. Will be responsible for managing all incoming leads, including setting up in-home appointments to evaluate prospective homes.
- Meet with prospective clients to determine the comparable market analysis value of their home based on recent sales, research, and market trends, estimate the repairs required, and make an as-is cash offer to purchase the property.
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor the sales process. Complete all daily tasks, starting with high-priority tasks; email, call, and text clients.
- Accurately document all contact info for clients and make detailed notes on what is discussed during your appointment. Add all contact notes and information into CRM on a daily basis.
- Follow up with current and prior leads at an appropriate interval
- Work seamlessly with our title, legal, construction, and property management partners
- Cultivate local real estate investment network to produce self-generated leads
- Communicate effectively and accurately with the management team
- Occasional travel to conferences and Company meetings
- Develop and manage junior team members
- Will be required to drive to the various properties and conduct site visits.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- 2+ years of commission-based sales experience preferred
- Knows how to build trust and rapport
- Superior phone etiquette
- Works well independently
- Technology savvy
- Has adequate transportation
- Reliable and accountable to company standards
- Possess a desire to succeed
- Previous real estate experience is not required
About Keller Williams Eagle Realty
KW is ranked as the #1 Real Estate company in the country in units sold, closed sales volume, and agent count. Our company founder wrote "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent", the foundational book for agents to succeed in their Real Estate careers. Our company provides the highest level of training for realtors at all levels of experience along with an environment of productivity and RESULTS!