Mom and Pop Home Buyers
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Sales, Business or a related field of study preferred
$5,000+ potential per month (Commission Based)
About Mom and Pop Home Buyers
Mom and Pop Home Buyers was started in 2019 by a husband and wife team with 17+ years’ experience in real estate investments to include wholesaling, rehabbing, and rental of single and multifamily homes in Oklahoma. The owners are both veterans with 33 years of active duty service between the two of them, and their mission is to give back to and assist veterans and veterans’ organizations. Our core values are integrity, reliability, respect, and joy. Our purpose is to help people in struggling financial situations land on their feet again, ready to push back and overcome their obstacles. We are proud to be a company that did not close its doors during the pandemic and our employees did not lose out on work.